The breakthrough technology of AWA IceBreaker® now makes it possible to stop ice dams from forming in gutters that can lead to extensive damage to home in winter. AWA IceBreaker® not only stops icicles and ice dams but eliminates leaves and debris from clogging your gutters. AWA IceBreaker® the only 4 seasons Gutter Protection.
AWA IceBreaker® consists of three components, a perforated aluminum channel, type 316 stainless steel mesh, and the AWA heat cable system for melting ice. The stainless steel mesh is glued into grooves along both sides of each 5 foot aluminum channel section. It installs on any existing gutter. IceBreaker specifications were designed so that it simply slips under the roof shingles and fits snuggly to the front lip of your gutter. AWA IceBreaker® should be installed at the same pitch as the roof (up to 5/12) to get the best performance of debris shedding off. However, it's not necessary to install Gutterglove at greater then a 30 degree pitch.
Extruded Heat Channel allows the AWA Self Regulating Heat Cable to warm the frame and internal gutter system eliminating icicles and keeps melted water flowing in winter.
Stainless Steel Micro Screen is designed to keep out all debris.
Anodized Aluminum Frame is durable and can be used with all types of metal gutters.
Aluminum Cover protects AWA Heat Cable from UV Rays, Critters, and other damaging effects of winter.
AWA Self Regulating Heat Cable has a 10 year warranty. AWA IceBreaker® has a 25 year warranty.
- Melts icicles and ice dams.
- Heat cable installs in front.
- Heat power radiates throughout aluminum support frame.
- Heat radiates downward creating a warm micro-climate to melt ice inside gutter.
- After all the ice melts off and spring sets in, the fine stainless steel mesh filters out leaves, pine needles and roof sand grit from your gutter.
- Only rainwater filters through your gutter.
- Anodized aluminum frame supports the mesh and channels rainwater to the gutter.
- Installs on existing gutters.